terça-feira, 25 de setembro de 2007

Character creation Workshop


Hi!

I've been for two weeks through some intensive classes about character creation with Fernando Faria, on Photoshop and using a tablet. I'm still not used with tablets, but that's what I've got. This is also my first speed painting challenge, and surely not the last.
The task:
We were miming a normal advertising routine: a client with no clear idea of what he wanted, and we had to take the job.
It had to be a cartoon character (also one of my first characters in the cartoon style) and it had to be (on our own interpretation of the words):
- "Fashionable", "trendy", "media" style
- Magic
- Big eyed
- Big legged
- Ironic
- A glutton
- Punk hair style
He's a fashionable magic as he looks like a Simpson, dresses like harry potter, wears nike shox tennis shoes and plays basketball. He's a magic glutton as he is from a religion of donut worshipers and his magic wand is a magic spoon ans he's fat. The ironic part goes with his pants and the heart decorated underwear. The punk hair style, I did it on the helmet.

Nenhum comentário: